Energy & Power
Registration open for Solar Ontario 2013
By Alyssa Dalton
March 25, 2013 – CanSIA (Canadian Solar Industries Association) has announced the dates for the upcoming Solar Ontario 2013 conference and trade show… will you be attending?
Solar Ontario Conference and Trade Show
Scotiabank Convention Centre
Niagara Falls, Ont
May 29-30, 2013
CanSIA expects to attract more than 1200 solar industry professionals and solar energy manufacturers, engineers, installers and architects to the event. According to organizers of the event, here are the top five reasons to attend Solar Ontario 2013:
1. Over 1000MW of solar facilities are expected to be commissioned in Ontario in 2013 – more than the past five combined.
2. The Ontario government and ministry of energy leadership has changed with premier Kathleen Wynne and Bob Chiarelli now at the helm, so how could this affect the province’s solar energy industry?
3. The keynote speakers from past events have included Sandra Pupatello, former Ontario minister of economic development and trade (2011) and Chris Bentley, former Ontario minister of energy (2012). This year welcomes industry and market experts including CEOs, utility representatives, market and industry analysts, government and regulatory agencies.
4. Situated about an hour from Toronto, Ont., Niagara Falls is one of Canada’s most attractive tourist destinations. From the majestic falls to the renowned wine country, there is plenty to see and do before and after the conference events.
5. Great value at a great price—as one of the Ontario region’s largest and most influential solar industry event, Solar Ontario 2013 is great value-for-money, says CanSIA.
CLICK HERE to register.