Sales Representative – Ouellet
By Anthony Capkun
the Regional Sales Manager–Western Canada, the successful candidate will
be called on to establish and implement innovative and creative
strategic initiatives to achieve steady sales growth, acquire new
markets, build brand awareness, and retain and cultivate existing
customers within the BC markets.
The ideal Sales
Representative shall :
• Increase sales and market share
for the territory through pull activities (calls on promoters,
electrical contractors, engineers, architects and consumers) and push
activities (calls on distributors).
• Provide customers, installers and
specifiers with information on product features, use and operation.
• In close
cooperation with the Inside Sales Department, take part in the bid
• Achieve general and specific
sales objectives through targeted promotional activities.
first-class customer support for both commercial and technical matters.
• Forge lasting
business ties with industry partners.
• Take an active role in the
development and implementation of new product programs, promotions, and
• Be Ouellet’s eyes and ears in the
• Gather competitive intelligence
(price, product, innovation, marketing).
• Represent Ouellet at industry
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant
experience as a Sales Representative, preferably in a sales area with a
• Technical background in either
the electrical or mechanical fields is an asset.
• Possess solid
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft
Office and Internet environments.
• Proven negotiating and organizing
skills, as well as good oral and written English communication skills.
• Reside in the
Greater Vancouver Area.
• Able to work individually and in a
Apply to :
Ouellet Canada Inc.
180, 3rd avenue
(418) 247-7801 – fax
We thank all applicants for their interest; however
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please mention you saw this posting on EB Careers