Energy & Power
Schneider Electric expands power ratings for Conext SmartGen
November 30, 2017 By Ellen Cools
November 30, 2017 — Schneider Electric Solar has extended its Conext SmartGen inverter power ratings for “greater flexibility and optimization” of small and large utility power plants.
For large-scale power plants, the CS2200 is now available and optimized for 4.4 MW stations using two inverters.
To expand the power ratings for smaller power plants in North America, the introduction of the CS1666 provides an optimum power block for 5 MW power plants.
The company says the flexibility offered by the range of power ratings makes it easier to match up with any power plant capacity limits that are tied to the nameplate power rating of the inverters.
Available ratings include:
· CS2200: 2200 kW/2200 kVA for North America and IEC markets
· CS2000: 2000 kW/2000 kVA for North America and IEC markets
· CS1800: 1800 kW/2000 kVA for North America and IEC markets
· CS1666-1-NA: 1666 kW/1666 kVA for North America markets
· CS1666-2-NA: 1666 kW/1831 kVA for North America markets
· CS1666-3-NA: 1666 kW/1851 kVA for North America markets
The system will also use Schneider Electric’s Power EcoSystem, including the Conext Viewer user interface, the Conext PowerCloud and the Connext Advisor 2 monitoring and control platform.
Print this page