Wiring - Cabling - Devices
Schneider Electric launches single phase 120-240V Homeline residential loadcentre
By Alyssa Dalton
April 11, 2011
Schneider Electric claims its new, single phase, 120/240V Canadian Homeline residential loadcentre reduces installation time while maximizing contractor and end-user safety. Designed for the Canadian market, CSA-certified Homeline loadcentres carry a 10-year warranty and a lifetime circuit breaker warranty. Schneider says both contractor and end-user safety concerns are addressed: a shielded current-carrying bus protects against accidental live contact; and a powder-coated paint process ensures smooth edges to protect against accidential cuts and scrapes.
Main circuit breaker:
• Indoor NEMA type 1; maximum 60 spaces/120 circuits; 200A rating.
• Outdoor NEMA Type 3R; maximum 20 spaces/40 circuits; 200A rating.
• Indoor NEMA type 1; maximum 42 spaces/84 circuits; 225A rating.
• Outdoor NEMA Type 3R; maximum of 12 spaces/24 circuits; 125A rating.
• Fusible loadcentre inserts (HFLCI): Indoor NEMA Type 1; maximum 12 spaces/24 circuits; 125A rating.