SCTE 2009 board election results
By Anthony Capkun
August 5, 2009
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) announced the results of its 2009 board of directors election. Newly elected directors are:
• Director-at-large (representing all SCTE members): Tom Gorman, Charter Communications
• Director-at-large (representing all SCTE members): Patrick O’Hare, Comcast Cable Communications
• Region 1 director (representing CA, HI, NV): Ed Marchetti, Comcast Cable Communications
• Region 2 director (representing AZ, CO, NM, UT, WY): Frank Eichenlaub, Cisco Systems
• Region 6 director (representing MN, ND, SD, WI): David Haigh, Midcontinent Communications
• Region 9 director (representing FL, GA, SC, PR): Ken Williams Jr., Cox Communications Inc.
• Region 11 director (representing DE, MD, NJ, PA): Roger Hughes, Armstrong Cable Services
The newly elected directors will begin their two-year terms at the SCTE board meeting in October at Cable-Tec Expo 2009.
CLICK HERE for SCTE.