August 5, 2009
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) announced the results of its 2009 board of directors election. Newly elected directors are:
• Director-at-large (representing all SCTE members): Tom Gorman, Charter Communications
• Director-at-large (representing all SCTE members): Patrick O’Hare, Comcast Cable Communications
• Region 1 director (representing CA, HI, NV): Ed Marchetti, Comcast Cable Communications
• Region 2 director (representing AZ, CO, NM, UT, WY): Frank Eichenlaub, Cisco Systems
• Region 6 director (representing MN, ND, SD, WI): David Haigh, Midcontinent Communications
• Region 9 director (representing FL, GA, SC, PR): Ken Williams Jr., Cox Communications Inc.
• Region 11 director (representing DE, MD, NJ, PA): Roger Hughes, Armstrong Cable Services
The newly elected directors will begin their two-year terms at the SCTE board meeting in October at Cable-Tec Expo 2009.
CLICK HERE for SCTE.
Print this page