SCTE calls for proposals for Broadband Learning – Development Conference
June 1, 2010
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) has announced a call for proposals for educational and human performance improvement-related topics for its 2010 Conference on Broadband Learning & Development (CBL&D), scheduled for October 19, 2010, in New Orleans, La.
The preferred topics for CBL&D 2010 are:
• Mobile Learning: Alternative Learning Strategies in Learning & Development
• New Product and Technology Training
• Training the Frontline Trainer
• Technical Supervisor Development
• Professional Online Community of Practice
Friday, June 25, 2010, is the deadline to submit proposals.
Print this page