May 20, 2009
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) is seeking proposals for educational, Learning & Development (L&D), and human performance improvement-related topics to be presented at its 2009 Conference on Broadband Learning & Development (CBL&D), which is set for October 27 in Denver.
Proposals addressing the specific topics described in the CBL&D
CALL FOR PAPERS will be given priority. The deadline to submit
proposals is June 12.
The SCTE CBL&D Program Subcommittee is particularly interested in
proposals that address topics affecting today’s L&D challenges
relating specifically to the cable telecom industry. The preferred
topics for 2009 are:
• Web 2.0 technologies in learning & development
• Technical competence
• Measuring impact on performance
• Time-reducing methodologies
• Field technician career path
• Maximizing your learning management system (LMS)
• Supervisor development
• Professional online community of practice
E-mail email@example.com with your submission. The program subcommittee will announce the selected presentations by July 10.
CLICK HERE for SCTE.
Print this page