Serve on the BCEA board – nominations open for 2021-2023
By Anthony Capkun
May 31, 2021 – As a member of the BC Electrical Association, you are invited to nominate yourself or another member to serve on BCEA’s board of directors for a 2-year term: July 2021 to July 2023.
“Supporting BCEA programming and serving on the board provides incredible opportunities to expand your network, gain new skills, and enhance your career,” writes the association.
To qualify, you must be:
• an active member of BCEA, in good standing.
• willing to fulfil the obligations of the office as outlined in the terms of reference.
• willing to commit to a contribution of time, energy, and creativity to the association.
• Serve for a 2-year term, July 2021 to July 2023.
• Attend/participate in quarterly board meetings, in person or virtually.
• Attend/participate in both 1.5 to 2-day strategic planning sessions (2022).
• Support/attend a minimum of two BCEA events each year.
“Take this as an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, and to contribute to the voice for promotion and growth of our industry,” adds BCEA.
The final day for nomination submissions is June 30, 2021.
Download the Nomination Form (PDF): BCEA board nominations 2021-2023 FORM
Questions? Email email@example.com or contact a current board member.