Test & Measurement
Training & Education
Share your infrared experiences with InfraCanada & InfraQuebec
By Anthony Capkun
February 9, 2020 – Canada’s “premier infrared conference series”—InfraCanada & InfraQuebec—is driven by customers who are willing to share their infrared experiences with both novice and seasoned thermographers, thereby expanding their own infrared knowledge and growing their businesses.
And you are invited to share your own infrared experiences!
As a presenter at an upcoming InfraCanada & InfraQuebec, you will:
• Engage with a group of potential customers for your infrared specialty.
• Enjoy enhanced networking opportunities with the infrared community.
• Earn ITC re-certification credits.
Some infrared topics could include:
• Building & restoration applications
• High-voltage switchgear/substation monitoring
• Electrical panel inspection
• Fixed installations
• Aerial (drone) applications
• Optical gas imaging
• Automating processes with thermal imaging
• Choosing the right kind of thermal camera for researchers
But feel free to pitch your own story!
Your audience will include:
• Facility managers
• Maintenance professionals
• Home inspectors
• Disaster recovery experts
• Health and environmental safety officers
2020 Dates & Locations
• InfraCanada West Banff, Alta. May 26
• InfraQuebec Mt. Tremblant, Que. October 20
• InfraCanada Central Oakville, Ont. October 29
Interested in presenting at InfraCanada & InfraQuebec? Contact Paul Frisk at firstname.lastname@example.org .