August 29, 2013 – The NECA 2013—one of the electrical industry’s biggest trade shows—has announced its education sessions taking place in Washington, D.C., October 12-15.
This year’s show includes displays from 300 exhibitors and 19 free technical workshops. On the 11th and 12th, a burgeoning slate of pre-convention workshops and special events are scheduled, said event organizer, the National Electrical Contractors Association (U.S.). CLICK HERE to see the 28-page flipbook.
Each attendee can obtain CEUs for attending each pre-Convention education sessions, which includes:
• Energy Forum – a four-hour event devoted to helping electrical contractors look at the various aspects of getting into the energy solutions business.
• Safety Forum – 10 hours of contractor safety and health best practices, ranging from arc flash to OSHA compliance and more.
• OSHA Train-the-Trainer 10-hour course
• Significant Changes to the 2014 National Electrical Code – four hours
• Two two-hour courses on LEDs, led by lighting expert Jim Benya.
Ten additional Friday/Saturday workshops are listed in the brochure on pages 14-15. Advance registration is recommended.
All educational offerings above are fee-based, however free registration to the show is available. To get your free registration:
1. Visit www2.cmrreg.com/neca_c4
2. When prompted for your Special Admission Code, input PR6F
Photos courtesy NECA.