Strong Exfo contribution to the Technical Program at OFC/NFOEC 2011
March 11, 2011 By Alyssa Dalton
March 11, 2011
Exfo Inc. has announced that it presented five papers-the highest number of papers for the company at the event-at this year’s OFC/NFOEC technical conference, which ran from March 6-10 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The papers were authored and co-authored by Exfo‘s technical personnel, and the company also took part in an invited tutorial.
"The large number of accepted papers is indicative of the strength and
diversity of Exfo’s technical expertise," said Gregory W. Schinn, Exfo’s
Director of Research and Intellectual Property. "I am particularly
pleased that the majority of the papers represent joint work with
leading industry and university technical groups, reflecting the
synergistic advantages of such collaborations."
The following papers were presented:
- Robust Design of All-Optical PSK Regenerator based on Phase-Sensitive Amplification;
- QPSK Phase and Amplitude Regeneration at 56 GBd in a Novel Idler-Free Non-Degenerate Phase-Sensitive Amplifier;
- Minimally Intrusive Identification of Traffic-Bearing Optical Fibers;
- Time-Resolved Error Vector Magnitude for Transmitter Mask Testing in Coherent Optical Transmission Systems;
- Field Trial of In-Service PMD Measurement Using Idle DWDM Channels in Operational Long Haul Network.
Peter Andrekson, Professor at Chalmers University and Director of Exfo
Sweden, also presented a special invited tutorial entitled Metrology of
Complex Optical Modulation Formats.
Print this page