The Distributor Spring 2021 ed. – Electricity Distributors Association
March 16, 2021 | By Anthony Capkun
• Will Regulation Enable or Inhibit Electrification?
• Value vs. Cost: Getting the Regulatory Balance Right
• Hydro One Looks Behind the Meter for Reliability Improvement
• London Hydro and Sidewalk Labs’ Energy Management Solution
• EDIST Spotlight and Technical Insights
Plus Sections and Departments like:
• Advocacy in Action
• Expert Insights
• Holding Audience Interest in a Virtual World
• 5 Questions with Jessy Richard
• 5 Questions with Barb Cesarin
• Closing Words: The Outlook for Regulatory Improvement
Ontario’s EDA exists to provide local distribution companies “with the valued industry knowledge, networking opportunities and collective action vital to the business success of each member”.
Print this page