October 10, 2013 By Anthony Capkun
October 10, 2013 – The Industry Data Exchange Association Inc. (IDEA)—the official technology service provider and eBusiness standards body of the electrical industry—today announced its new website idea4industry.com. The company’s web domain and social media properties have been updated to reflect this change.
“We changed our tagline to ‘By the Industry. For the Industry’ and our website domain to reinforce our commitment to the electrical industry,” said Bob Gaylord, IDEA president and CEO. “We’ve also streamlined the navigation and content on our site to make it easier for people to quickly find what they’re looking for.”
Industry folks who shared their experiences with IDEA’s applications for the new site include:
• Greg Chun, VP information technology, McNaughton-McKay Electric Co.
• Art Cook, CEO, Buckles-Smith
• John Hoffman, VP sales & market development, Legrand
• Les Johnson, CIO and VP of information technology, North Coast Electric
• Lura McBride, COO, Van Meter Inc.
• Samer Shehadeh, manager of EDI & eCommerce, Eaton’s Electrical Sector
• Jeff Skiles, director of IT and shared services, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply
• Bill Snyder, VP of channel development, Schneider Electric
• Peter Vient, EDI and data sync coordinator, Osram Sylvania
Print this page