Controls & Automation
Wattstopper has a new DLM 0-10V controller: LMRC-110 series
April 22, 2016 By Renée Francoeur
April 22, 2016 – Legrand has added the Wattstopper 0-10V digital room controllers, the LMRC-110 series, to its suite of Digital Lighting Management (DLM) load controllers. These products simplify code mandated multi-level control requirements and integration into intelligent buildings, the company says.
New capabilities and options in the LMRC-110 series include:
• Knockout mounting,
• Both Class 1 pigtails and Class 2 terminals for 0-10V (patent pending),
• Galvanic isolation between Class 1 and Class 2 0-10V connections,
• Works with new flex cables that bundle load and 0-10V wiring,
• Tie down loop for low voltage cable strain relief,
• Optional “-M” versions with current and voltage monitoring with accuracy of +/- 2%,
• Requires LMCS 4.5.1, Segment Manager 2.1.23, or LMCT 5.24 (or later),
• Compatible with all DLM system products.
Print this page