Health, Safety & Security with FLIR Thermal Imaging – video
By Anthony Capkun
Join Electrical Business Magazine and our friends at FLIR Systems—a world-leading industrial technology company focused on intelligent sensing solutions—to learn how thermal technology can be applied to address safety, security and productivity concerns for your entire facility.
This video is a recording (edited) of a webinar that occurred Thursday, October 8, 2020.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. Reduce employee health risks with Health Canada-licensed Elevated Temperature screening methods.
2. Connectivity with FLIR Security Solutions.
3. Maximize high-voltage thermal inspection safety with connected sensor technology.
4. Reduce the costs of air leakage with advanced acoustic imagery programs.
5. Understand new dangerous gas leak optical inspection capabilities.
From critical Elevated Skin Temperature (EST) screening at entrances using thermal security screening platforms, to monitoring critical assets and performing general building diagnostics with thermal and acoustic imaging systems, FLIR can help you make informed decisions that save lives and livelihoods.
Additional resources (PDFs)