Wesco Canada organizational changes reporting to Harald Henze
By Anthony Capkun
May 5, 2014 – Effective May 1, 2014, a series of organizational changes came into play at Wesco Canada, including:
• • Sherry Adams is responsible for all HR functions.
• Leo Akim will direct Wesco’s Lean program.
• Dale Berstad, former president of Brews Supply, is now vice-president and general manager.
• Allan Boch, director of operations, is now overseeing Wesco’s Atlantic branches in addition to Ontario.
• David Brady was named director, supply chain, and is responsible for leading Wesco’s regional centres of excellence, and national purchasing and pricing activities.
• Dan Drazilov, who was appointed regional vice-president, Canada, will have expanded responsibilities for supplier relations and marketing, while retaining business development and the TVC business.
• Mark Semchuk was promoted to director of operations for the Brews, Trydor and LaPrairie businesses. He will have responsibility for developing a national utility business in Canada.