Tools and Equipment
Xplore unveils Xslate B10 rugged tablet
By Renée Francoeur
November 9, 2015 – Xplore Technologies Corp. has launched what it’s calling the “industry’s most fully featured, fully rugged tablet computer to date”: the Xslate B10.
With an IP65 rating, the B10 comes standard with the Intel Core i5 CPU and is upgradeable to i7 vPro CPU.
Key features include:
• Eight built-in ports, four of them sealed from behind: Power, True Serial, (2) USB 3.0, microSD, microHDMI, microSIM, Audio, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
• Built-in HDMI Input (optional)
• Several key ports sealed and protected even with port covers open
• Intel Broadwell generation Core-Series processors
• 10.1-in. WXGA rugged IPS LCD backlit display
• Projective capacitive 10-point Touch LED backlight
• 4G LTE broadband, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
• U-Blox GPS module
• 8 MP rear, 2 MP front cameras
• Wacom pen digitizer and active pen
• xCapture Pro camera application
• Integrated barcode scanner (optional)
• Long battery life with 20-hour hot swappable second battery option
• C1D2/ATEX certifications
The B10 also has optional accessories including removable companion keyboard, office or vehicle docking stations, kickstand, and 2-bay or 6-bay simultaneous battery charging options.