Brush up on your Electrical Measurement Safety with Fluke
January 13, 2016 | By Renée Francoeur
January 13, 2016 – Fluke Corp. is offering a new online course called Fluke Electrical Measurement Safety and it’s free!
It features the latest information on how to minimize potential hazards when performing electrical measurements. The 4-hr course is intended to provide guidance to anyone who works with electricity, including electricians, maintenance professionals, engineers, construction workers, HVAC technicians, electrical contractors, and facility engineers.
The course covers seven topics from electrical standards to tools and tips:
• Risks including shock and electrocution,
• NFPA, PPE, and safe work practices,
• Test tool standards and rating,
• Inspection requirements for test equipment,
• Best practices for a safer work environment,
• Practical tools and tips to extend your safety,
• Implementing a test tool training program.
“Even simple acts involving electricity can go horribly wrong in a fraction of a second if you’re not aware of the dangers,” said Leah Friberg, global education manager for Fluke. “This new course combines guidance regarding the latest electrical standards with best practices and practical tips for electrical safety.”
To take the training, visit www.fluke.com/safey.
Those completing the course will be awarded a certificate.
Print this page