Training & Education
Dismantling the barriers: Women in Manufacturing Summit
By Anthony Capkun
April 30, 2021 – Inspired by women’s ongoing efforts to dismantle the barriers that prevent or discourage them from entering the manufacturing industry, Annex Business Media’s Manufacturing Group is hosting the “Women in Manufacturing” summit, May 13, 2021 (1:00 to 4:30 pm ET).
Speakers, moderators, panelists include:
• Kristina Urquhart, editor, Manufacturing Automation
• Shelley Fellows, chair, Automate Canada
• Rhonda Barnet, president & COO, AVIT Manufacturing
• Brendan Sweeney, managing director, Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing
• France Daviault, executive director, Canadian Apprenticeship Forum
• Antonia Wareham, welder, Irving Shipbuilding
• Irene Sterian, president & CEO, REMAP Network, and director, Technology & Innovation, Celestica
• Diane Reko, CEO, Reko International
• Peng-Sang Cau, vice-president, Life Sciences, Emerging Markets & Symphoni, ATS Automation
• Kristle Bautista, author, course director and HR advisor, Magellan Aerospace Ltd.
• Nour Hachem-Fawaz, president, Build a Dream
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with industry experts and thought leaders whose shared goal is to promote gender equity, diversity and inclusion in Canadian manufacturing.
Our friends at Manufacturing Automation have also launched a complementary website: WomenInCanadianManufacturing.com