April 30, 2013 – Early Bird registration is now open for Electricity Human Resources Canada’s (EHRC, formerly Electricity Sector Council) 2013 Conference and Inaugural Awards Gala, and keynote speakers, panelists and sponsors are being confirmed daily.
Organizers say they are assembling an “outstanding lineup of experts” to discuss how to develop and lead the workforce of today and tomorrow. Among the confirmed speakers and panelists are:
• Carmine Marcello, president and CEO of Hydro One
• Cheryl Cottril, executive director at Women in Nuclear
• Tom Levy, manager of technical and utility affairs at CanWEA
• Ted Krantowitz, vice-president at Canadian GeoExchange Coalition
• Bill Empey, managing director and partner at Prism Economics & Analysis
• Sonia Gulati, senior economist at TD Bank
• Gary Thompson, supervisor, Generation Planning & Transmission Capacity at Toronto Hydro
The two-day conference will feature plenary and breakout sessions on topics such as: successful employee engagement practices and driving company culture for success; knowledge and talent management; succession planning, workforce planning and performance management; diversity and inclusion; and recruitment and retention. Plus, don’t miss the CEO panel on skill shortage solutions.
EHRC’s 2013 Conference and Inaugural Awards Gala takes place in Toronto, Ont., November 6-7.