EVVE 2023 – Electric Mobility Canada annual conferencePrint this page
November 14 - November 17, 2023
Electric Mobility Canada is hosting its annual conference in Edmonton, November 14-17, 2023. The theme of this year’s conference is “Leading the Charge”.
“Our conference will focus on new ideas, programs, policies and initiatives that are supporting Canada’s EV transition, and the ways in which we can connect people from all sectors of the electric mobility industry,” say organizers.
Abstract submissions for EVVE 2023 are being accepted until May 4, 2023, and should align with the content of the planned sessions:
• Light-duty EV trends
• Fleet electrification (light, medium, heavy-duty, and off-road)
• National EV infrastructure deployment plan
• 2030 electric vehicle strategy and EV regulation
• Domestic EV jobs and manufacturing
• Federal leadership; international perspectives
• Micro mobility and off-road/rural mobility
• Research and development
Abstracts will be evaluated on their relevance to the main conference themes, originality, and demonstration of innovation, while taking into account “regional, professional, and gender” representation.
We will publish more information as it becomes available.
Visit event's website
Print this page