By Anthony Capkun
July 8, 2016 – According to the Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC), Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) SR&ED tax credit program and other funding has provided billions of dollars to support innovation. Need help getting your share?
You are probably eligible for significant tax credits or government funding (like the Scientific Research & Experimental Development [SR&ED] Program) to offset the expenses associated with your innovation activities for developing new products and processes, insists EMC, and you may qualify whether you are:
• a start-up or century old manufacturer
• a small company or part of a large multinational
• are in growth mode or working to sustain current sales and profitability
• in the food & beverage or automotive or aerospace or pharmaceutical or any other manufacturing sector
• in the Maritimes or on the West Coast or somewhere in between
EMC invites you to take advantage of its free assessment to help you make a “good business decision”.
“Don’t fall into the trap of assuming you don’t qualify or that you don’t have eligible projects or it is too much work,” says EMC.
For more information, contact Ross Cooper, senior advisor, Value Added Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-528-7207.