Dow E&T increases prices effective April 2012
By Alyssa Dalton
February 28, 2012 – Effective April 1, 2012, Dow Electrical & Telecommunications, a business unit in the Performance Plastics Division of the Dow Chemical Company, will increase the prices of its products.
The details for grades in Canada and the U.S. is as follows:
• All low and medium voltage insulation compounds will increase $0.11 per pound.
• All power and telecom jacketing grades will increase $0.11 per pound.
• All semicon and shield compounds will increase $0.17 per pound.
• All specialties including Unigard and Unipurge product lines will increase at least $0.17 per pound.
• All other grades not included in the above categories will increase by $0.11 per pound.
CLICK HERE for more information, or contact your local Dow E&T account executives.