IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop 2022Print this page
March 07 - March 11, 2022
225 East Coastline Dr., Jacksonville FL 32202
Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop is being held in-person March 7-11, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront (with a post-event virtual option).
Since its inception, the IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop has provided a forum for enabling and accelerating change in electrical safety culture to prevent workplace injuries from electrical hazards.
The workshop’s mission is to:
• Accelerate the application of breakthrough improvements in human factors, technology, and managing systems that reduce risk of electrical injuries.
• Stimulate innovation in overcoming barriers.
• Change and advance the electrical safety culture to enable sustainable improvements in the prevention of electrical accidents and injuries.
The ESW attracts delegates from numerous sectors (all of whom have an interest in electrical safety), such as:
• Facilities construction, operation, and maintenance
• Facilities and process design
• Inherently safer products and equipment
• Electrical safety services
• Training and continuing education
• Regulations and standards
• Risk management
• Workplace safety
• Human error and human factors
N.B. The IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Committee and its subcommittees meet at the ESW on March 7, while IEEE Standards working groups meet on the morning of March 7. The workshop-proper commences March 8.
Visit event's website
Print this page