Fluke Electronics Canada has named ELP Marketing Ltd., ITM Instruments, Chess Electric and Optimum Energy Products Ltd. authorized distributors for its line of high-end power quality (PQ) tools.
authorized distributors will significantly enhance our ability to sell
and support our line of high-end power analyzers, [PQ] loggers and [PQ]
recorders,” said Garvin Stafford, sales manager, Fluke Electronics
Canada. “Each of these distributors brings extensive product and
application expertise along with in-depth knowledge of their respective
regions providing our customers with a knowledgeable and reliable
resource they can count on.”
These distributors will be selling the following tools from Fluke Electronics:
• 1743, 1744 and 1745 three-phase power quality loggers
• 1750 and 1760 three-phase power quality recorders
• Norma high-precision power analyzer
• Maritime Region: CLICK HERE for ELP Marketing Ltd.
• Quebec and Ottawa Valley Region: CLICK HERE for ITM Instruments.
• Ontario Region: CLICK HERE for Chess Electric.
• Western Canada Region: CLICK HERE for Optimum Energy Products Ltd.
For more information on these products, CLICK HERE to visit Fluke Electronics Canada.
Print this page