Fluke Electronics Canada names Authorized Distributors
By Anthony Capkun
Fluke Electronics Canada has named ELP Marketing Ltd., ITM Instruments, Chess Electric and Optimum Energy Products Ltd. authorized distributors for its line of high-end power quality (PQ) tools.
authorized distributors will significantly enhance our ability to sell
and support our line of high-end power analyzers, [PQ] loggers and [PQ]
recorders,” said Garvin Stafford, sales manager, Fluke Electronics
Canada. “Each of these distributors brings extensive product and
application expertise along with in-depth knowledge of their respective
regions providing our customers with a knowledgeable and reliable
resource they can count on.”
These distributors will be selling the following tools from Fluke Electronics:
• 1743, 1744 and 1745 three-phase power quality loggers
• 1750 and 1760 three-phase power quality recorders
• Norma high-precision power analyzer
• Maritime Region: CLICK HERE for ELP Marketing Ltd.
• Quebec and Ottawa Valley Region: CLICK HERE for ITM Instruments.
• Ontario Region: CLICK HERE for Chess Electric.
• Western Canada Region: CLICK HERE for Optimum Energy Products Ltd.
For more information on these products, CLICK HERE to visit Fluke Electronics Canada.