Energy & Power
Transmission & Distribution
Iriss IR windows now CSA certified to C22.2 No. 14-10 standard
April 1, 2013 By Alyssa Dalton
April 1, 2013 – Iriss says it is the first industrial-grade infrared (IR) window manufacturer granted Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certification to the C22.2 No. 14-10 Industrial Control Equipment – 11th Edition Canadian standard. All the components of the Iriss VP and CAP series IR windows now comply with applicable Canadian standards class 3211 37 and U.S. standards 3211 97 for Industrial Control Equipment Sub-Assemblies.
“Certification assures both the Iriss IR window owners and distributors that every Iriss window now conforms to the highest electrical standards available,” said Martin Robinson, CEO of Iriss. “It reinforces our passion of providing the very best quality equipment and long-term value in the marketplace today.”
Canadian standards for class 3211 37
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 0 General Requirements – CEC, Part II
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 0.4 Bonding of Electrical Equipment
• CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10 Industrial Control Equipment
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 94 Special Purpose Enclosures
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 94.1 Enclosures for Electrical Equipment, Non-Environmental Considerations
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 94.2 Enclosures for Electrical Equipment, Environmental Considerations
“This achievement now permits Iriss to surpass the competition within Canada since the CSA standard approved is the highest standard in the industry,” added Iriss distributor, Scott Thornton, business development and project manager of DTM Consulting.
Print this page