Lighting & HVAC
Lutron Grafik Eye QS Wireless System
By Alyssa Dalton
December 13, 2011 – Lutron Electronics has announced several new features enhancing energy-savings, control, and security for its Grafik Eye QS Wireless system. According to Lutron, the new features further extend the power of the system to reduce energy consumption while optimizing the lighting in a space for any activity. Lutron describes the features as:
• Cree LR4/6 Load Type – A new load type configuration provides optimized dimming for the Cree LR4 and LR6 LED loads, simplifying installation and offering superior performance.
• System Timeclock – Activate presets and after-hours events on connected Energi Savr Nodes without affecting the local Grafik Eye QS.
• QS Sensor Module Support – For large sensor counts and extended reception.
• IR Eye Support – Extend the effective IR range of the Grafik Eye QS. Ideal in installations where the Grafik Eye QS is out of sight, such as around a corner or in a utility or A/V closet.
• Extended Pico Support – Use the new 2-button and 3-button Pico controls to provide portable control of a Grafik Eye QS or to easily add an additional control point.
• QS Keyswitch Support – Provide secure access in public locations. Select scenes, enable and disable timeclock events, and more.
• Lockout PIN – Enable an access code to prevent unauthorized changes to lighting
levels and device settings.