June 29, 2016 By Renée Francoeur
June 29, 2016 – A.R.E Accessories says it has an expanding palette of options to light the interior and exterior of truck caps and tonneau covers.
These options are rated for 100,000 hours and include:
• Dome lights, wired directly into the vehicle’s electrical system. Offered with an optional prop switch, LED dome lights turn On and Off when the door is opened and closed, or can be controlled with a manual On/Off switch.
• Rope lighting, in a single four-foot LED option at the center of the cap or two parallel ropes with one on either side of the inside roof. Or, place them inside above windows, inside toolboxes or to illuminate the entire chamber.
• A.R.E. has teamed with Rigid Industries, to offer “ultra-bright” work lights. For night-time work, choose 36-in. or 48-in. bar lighting, which can be positioned on the front of the cap to shine directly on the project at hand, or to light up an entire work space.
• Rear door lighting is a new fixture that replaces the optional incandescent 12V light.
• A.R.E. says it also offers LED lighting for up to 10 different locations on the rear quarters of the DCU.
Print this page