Electrolab launches June 2016 Safety Matters series
June 29, 2016 | By Renée Francoeur
June 29, 2016 – The new Safety Matters series from Electrolab delivers safety training to your employees in “10 minutes or less”. It’s available in DVD format and includes a customizable PowerPoint presentation, training points and bonus material for a refresher or training talks, and a printable leader’s guide.
All titles are also available in streaming format:
• Confined Space Entry – educates employees on confined spaces and how to operate safely within such environments. It discusses the criteria, characteristics, and key industry statistics of confined spaces. It also outlines the training, roles and responsibilities of various members of the entry team and what emergency and rescue planning entails.
• Personal Protective Equipment – shows employees the proper PPE to use for the various hazards they may face in their workplace.
• Lockout/Tagout – fosters awareness of the sources of energy we work with, the dangers of those energies, and the systems in place to prevent potential issues. It also covers the five main causes of preventable injuries and the 7-step lockout/tagout procedure.
• Security at Work – discusses various types of threats and proactive measures you can take to prevent them.
• Active Shooter Preparedness – addresses how to report suspicious activity as well as how to respond in an active shooter incident (ASI) by determining when it’s best to run, hide or fight. The course will conclude by mapping out what to expect and how to respond when law enforcement arrives at the scene.
Additional information or a free preview of any of the above titles is available by calling Electrolab Training Systems at 800-267-7482 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operating in Canada for over 35 years, Electrolab provides health and safety, human resources and technical skills training products.
Print this page