Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – EDA’s Women Connected (online)Print this page
November 25, 2021
Ontario’s Electricity Distributors Association’s Women Connected invites you to join them online November 25, 2021, for a full day of content and networking around the theme of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Suzanna Zagar, CEO of the Ontario Energy Board, kicks off the day as opening keynote. She is followed by panel discussions on combatting systemic racism and overcoming unconscious bias.
The afternoon will feature presentations on social impact and how technology is driving community value. The day will close with a panel discussion on how leadership can change the diversity conversation.
• Opening remarks – Teresa Sarkesian, Electricity Distributors Association
• Opening keynote – Susanna Zagar, Ontario Energy Board
• Panel – Combatting systematic racism
• Panel – Overcoming unconscious bias
• Session – How social impact will affect business
• Session – Technology driving community value
• Panel – How can leadership change the diversity conversation
Organizers say the event is designed for everyone, from entry-level to senior management positions, and will appeal to participants from both inside and outside the energy sector.
Visit event's website
Print this page