Energy & Power
Transmission & Distribution
Mersen announces FBJX, EJFS, FSSC, SXDC and SX AC disconnect switch product lines
August 23, 2011 By Alyssa Dalton
August 23, 2011 – Mersen (formerly Ferraz Shawmut) has added five new disconnect switch product lines – the FBJX, EJFS, FSSC, SXDC and the SX AC series. According to the company:
• FBJX fused disconnect switch – offers a smaller footprint packed with more features as compared to our earlier version and the competition.
• EJFS Enclosed Disconnect Switch – a broader offering for contractor & MRO markets. Economical with a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure.
• FSSC Non-fused Switch- All the capabilities of large UL98 switches in the small size of a branch-circuit switch. Replaces both the LBSR100 and the SCV100.
• SXDC Series Non-fused Switch – Ideal for the Photovoltaic market. A compact and robust 1000 VDC UL98 switch.
• SX AC Series Non-fused Switch – New design allows for a smaller footprint.
Print this page