Winners announced in MCEE 2019 New Product Competition
April 30, 2019 – Just before the opening of last week’s Mecanex/Climatex/Électricité/Éclairage (MCEE) trade show at Montreal’s Place Bonaventure, the winners of the show’s New Products Competition were announced.
The competition recognizes products for innovation, efficiency and safety for electrical and mechanical installations. This year’s grand prize, for example, went to Riello’s array condensing boiler, which also won in the ‘hydronic heating and/or air conditioning’ category.
Here are the winners in the competition’s electrical categories:
Residential, commercial and institutional electrical products
- Thermolec and Recharge Véhicule Électrique’s (RVE's) DCC-9-Box energy management system (pictured).
Protective tools, hardware and equipment
- Fluke’s T6-1000 electrical tester.
Interior lighting products
- ABB’s Emergi-Lite Series EHZ emergency lighting.
Exterior lighting products
- Technilight and Voltech International’s TLT8S Series LED tube.
Industrial electrical products
- Richards Manufacturing and 3M Canada’s Cold Shrink Hammerhead electrical connector.
The winners were selected by a panel of experts, including Imed Laouini, representing the Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec (CMEQ), and Mihaï Pecingina, representing the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES).
EFC Atlantic Region Golf Tournament
August 8, 2019
IES Annual Conference
August 8-10, 2019
NETCO Annual Training Conference
August 10-11, 2019