February 17, 2011
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) is seeking proposals for presentations at the SCTE SEMI (Smart Energy Management Initiative) Forum scheduled for May 24 in Bellingham, Wash.
The conference aims to "drive meaningful and
substantive applications of technology that lead to improved energy
management and the reduction of energy consumption and expense." Alpha
Technologies, an SCTE SEMI Program Sponsor, will host the conference.
The deadline for proposals is April 15.
Case studies are asked to be based on the following topics:
• Energy project resulting in significant energy and cost savings,
including review of project timeline, financial strategy, successes, and
• Energy data collection and management for large companies
• Energy cost negotiation in open markets
• Selling executives on energy management and getting the entire organization behind the SEMI mission
• Cash flow positive recycling strategies for “end-of-life” equipment
• Leveraging government incentive programs
• Is the carbon count subject real?
In addition, SCTE has asked that presentations discuss leading-edge
energy technology advancements that could have significant impact on
Interested presenters should submit a one-page
abstract (300 words max.) with the name of author/presenter, company,
mailing address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail address to email@example.com
CLICK HERE for more details.
Print this page