T&B Canada changes: David Tracey, André Boudreau, Brian Murphy, Pascale Daviau, Alain Quintal, Brian Welling and Pierre David
June 27, 2011 By Alyssa Dalton
June 27 – Nathalie Pilon, president, Thomas & Betts Canada has announced several organizational changes:
• David Tracey was named director, Market Development, Industrial and André Boudreau was appointed director, Market Development, Commercial. In these newly created positions, they will be responsible for the global planning and coordination of initiatives aimed at providing direction, market and sales strategies and support for end-user markets.
• Brian Murphy will take over from Tracey as regional sales manager, Atlantic Region.
• Pascale Daviau is named vice president, Marketing, and will lead the marketing and product management teams to ensure strategy execution, improved focus on innovation and close collaboration with the sales organization to support key market growth initiatives, said the company.
• Alain Quintal was named vice president, Manufacturing and R&D, where in addition to his current responsibilities, he will assume leadership for all aspects of product development and R&D.
• Brian Welling was appointed director, E-Business & Information Technology. “He will use his extensive knowledge of the customer experience and T&B systems in this new role where he will be responsible for the development and deployment of T&B’s E-Business strategy and tools,” said the company.
• Pierre David will serve as vice president, Customer Service & Distribution, and will assume responsibility for all customer service activities. He will continue to be responsible for operations at the Bromont Distribution Center.
Print this page