September 21, 2015 By Renée Francoeur
September 21, 2015 – Carhartt is boasting eight new styles with 360 degrees of reflective striping visibility to meet the safety needs of workers within Canada, it says.
The eight styles are constructed with trims from Davey Textiles Solutions Inc., with 3M Scotchlite reflective material and are compliant to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards. Of the new styles, six are flame resistant (FR) and all include reflective taping in an “H” pattern on the front, “X” pattern on the back and striping around sleeves or legs.
The FR reflective styles include:
• 101628 FR Striped Duck Bib Overall/Quilt-Lined
• 101695 FR Striped Duck Traditional Coat/Quilt-Lined
• 101699 FR Striped Force Cotton Long Sleeve T-Shirt
• 101700 FR Striped Klondike Sweatshirt
• 101703 FR Striped Duck Bib Overall/Unlined
• 101705 FR Striped Coverall.
Non FR reflective styles include:
• 101694 High Visibility Striped Duck Traditional Coat/Quilt-Lined
• 101696 High Visibility Striped Duck Bib Overall Arctic Quilt-Lined.
These styles are now available for purchase on the company website, in Carhartt retail stores, through industrial suppliers and at participating Carhartt retailers.
Print this page