Congratulations to EHRC’s 2020 Awards of Excellence recipients
February 17, 2021 By Anthony Capkun
February 17, 2021 – During a live broadcast earlier today, Electricity Human Resources Canada hosted its 2020 Awards of Excellence to “celebrate the extraordinary achievements of those individuals and organizations at the forefront of industry HR best practice and leadership”.
Congratulations to the following award recipients:
• Innovation in HR Practices at an Educational or Training Institution: British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering (Electrical Power and Industrial Control Option).
• Innovation in HR Practices at an Employer: Bruce Power.
• Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Champion: ATCO Electric.
• Emerging Leader of the Year: Amrit Takhar, Schneider Electric Canada.
• Pandemic Response (new for 2020): Alberta Electric System Operator.
• Leader of the Year Award: Stephanie Smith, CANDU Owners Group.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can watch a recording below:
Electricity Human Resources Canada provides human resources insight, programs and tools to the Canadian electricity industry.
Print this page