Electrical Contractors Association of B.C. announces new Board Chair
November 3, 2022 By Staff
The Electrical Contractors Association of British Columbia has formally appointed a new Board Chair and confirmed its Board of Directors for 2023.
Derek Fettback, Vice President of Western Pacific Enterprises Ltd. (WPE), has been appointed Chair of the Board for a two-year term. Fettback has served on the ECABC Board since (2018) and most recently held the position of First Vice Chair.
Fettback joined WPE in 1997 as an apprentice, and has established a career managing a diverse set of commercial, industrial, and utilities projects. Currently, Fettback is responsible for the several districts within WPE, as well as Western Pacific’s central estimating for projects between British Columbia and Manitoba.
ECABC’s 10-person board possess significant experience, with nine of the members having previously served on the ECABC Board of Directors. The Board includes:
- Derek Fettback, Chair (Western Pacific Enterprises Ltd.)
- Shawn Boyd, Past Chair (Houle Electric Limited)
- Brendan Kelly, 1st Vice Chair (Canem Systems)
- Don Bayda, Treasurer (F&M Installations Ltd.)
- Robert Bamford, Secretary (Plan Group)
- Bill Strain, Director (Villa Electric (1980) Ltd.)
- Craig Paquin, Director (Sasco Contractors Ltd.)
- Derek Mott, Director (Mott Electric)
- Paul Claproth, Director (Black & McDonald)
- Igor Poldrugo, Director (Elworthy Electrical Services Ltd.) – First year on the Board
ECABC also welcomed Matt MacInnis as its new President in September 2022.
Print this page