October 17, 2009
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) board announced the board members it has elected to serve as its leaders during the 2009-2010 term. They are:
- Chair: Bob Foote, Region 12 Director
- Western Vice Chair: Dick Amell, Time Warner Cable, Director-At-Large
- Eastern Vice Chair: Ken Williams Jr., Cox Communications Inc., Region 9 Director
- Secretary: Frank Eichenlaub, Cisco Systems Inc., Region 2 Director
- Treasurer: Bob Macioch, BSI Inc., Region 4 Director
- Additional Executive Committee Member: Bob Legg, Suddenlink Communications, Region 10 Director
The other members of the 2009-2010 board are:
- Region 1 Director: Ed Marchetti, Comcast Cable Communications
- Region 3 Director: Randy Love, Comcast Cable Communications
- Region 5 Director: Rick Sullivan, Times Fiber Communications Inc.
- Region 6 Director: David Haigh, Midcontinent Communications
- Region 7 Director: Mary Gilliland, CommScope Inc.
- Region 8 Director: Harold Kinnel, Ritter Communications
- Region 11 Director: Roger Hughes, Armstrong Cable Services
- Director-At-Large: Nomi Bergman, Bright House Networks
- Director-At-Large: Tom Gorman, Charter Communications
- Director-At-Large: Patrick O’Hare, Comcast Cable Communications
- Director-At-Large Canada: Dermot O’Carroll, Rogers Cable Communications Inc.
- Appointed Director-At-Large: Charlotte Field, Comcast Cable Communications
- Appointed Director-At-Large: Mike LaJoie, Time Warner Cable
Print this page
Stories continue below